Tuesday, May 24, 2011

It all started when...

Well, let's see.... I suppose it's time to get you up to date on who I am. It all started when my mom and dad met in their mid-teens.... Just kidding, we won't go there.

Quick recap: (of the past 5 or so years at least)

Graduated from A&M in December of '06 with my degree in Psychology. If only I knew then what I know now... I've made the best of it though. I recruited for the first couple of years out of college. The past (almost) three years I've been working for a petroleum consulting firm downtown. Yes, it's fun working in a high-rise! Love my company, but the job just isn't me.

Family still lives in Arlington. Two little sisters....
Manda - 22
Becca - 20

Now a days, living in North Dallas with the boy. I love living with my best friend and we definitely have a lot of exciting things heading our way! Never a dull moment with this one around...





Due to my lack of interest in the petroleum industry, I've decided to go back to school for nursing. Still in the pre-req stages and though it's frustrating to think about how much is left, I couldn't be happier with this decision. It's always been a desire of mine to be in the medical field, so better late then never.

Last and most importantly (at least she'd like to think so), I'd like to introduce you to Chloe Elizabeth. She's my fur-baby, or dogger if you will. Chloe will be 8 this year and she teeters between grumpy old lady and spunky little pup. We've been thinking a lot lately about adding another 4-legged kid to our family. I think it would keep the spunk in Chloe and get her to be a little more active. Plus I need a running buddy since Brandon and Chloe refuse to join me! ha.


That's all for now folks! Gotta get through the rest of my week so I can get to that 3 day weekend! Doing anything fun for memorial day?

No comments:

Post a Comment