Wednesday, June 15, 2011

7'2" Gives Me a Kink in the Neck!

Quick-y post, just because it's cool...

B and I stopped by Petsmart tonight to enroll Timmy in puppy classes. Well, this guy walks in as we're talking to the trainer and it hurt just to look up at him. You could clearly see him over the aisles. I leaned over and whispered to B "He's taller than Dirk". We were in line behind them and he asked to pet Timmy and I thought Timmy was going to fall over backwards looking up at the guy...me too for that matter. He not-so-inconspicuously dropped "It's ok baby, this is on the Mavs" when his girlfriend tried paying for the dog food. He chatted with us for a few minutes about Timmy (I think he was trying to see if we recognized him) and then went on his merry way. 

I searched a bunch of rosters and finally found him. His name was Alex Ajinca and he was on the Mavs at the beginning of the season but was traded to the Raptors. Doh! Guess he was still under some sort of compensation contract with the Mavs though. Anywho - point is, I was right...taller than Dirk! I've never felt so tiny in my life! I came up to his bellybutton approximately! Nice guy...I'm never washing Timmy's head again! Kidding... 
AlexisAjinca.jpg
Whoa!
Puppy training starts tomorrow night. I don't think Brandon is thrilled about the next 6 weeks of Thursday nights, but eh well...haha. It's part of being a parent!

No comments:

Post a Comment