Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Why they call life a rollercoaster....

Up, down and all around is where we've been lately!

Father's Day: Went to A-town to hang out at the pool with the family. I have to give kudos to my daddy-o! He was a champ and let us ALL bring our dogs. So it was his 2, plus my uncle's dog, plus Amanda's sometimes dog and then our 2. With 6 pups running around, fighting, barking and swimming there was not a dull moment! It was a great day!

Dad with a dog toy in his mouth...classic...

Timmy trying to climb onto the float

Yes, Chloe is wearing my dad's hat!

Father's day card from all 6 doggies!

Pedicure for B

This old bird can't hang like she used to.

Last Weekend: We watched my sister's doggy. Well - it's the doggy that she watches when her friend is at drum corp every summer. He's really ugly but it makes him kinda cute. He's also super smart and I think once he's trained he'd be an awesome dog. Lesson learned though - until we have tons of land...we are a 2 dog max. family! Whew...they were a lot of work! Timmy and Bart were non-stop all weekend. I get worn out just thinking of them!

Next Weekend: Fun and Fireworks! I'm pretty excited about the 4th of July! We're thinking about going to a Rough Riders game again this year. But we'll definitely catch a couple of fireworks shows and we'll head over to the 'rents for some bbq-ing!

So, busy and fun filled weekends as usual. During the week I think we're both just trying to stay positive right now as far as work goes. Neither one of us are in an ideal situation and I just keep hoping and praying that we figure out what is the best for us and our fur-babies. Who knows...we've even discussed giving Arkansas a go! ;)

I'm sure they'll be lots to update on next week at the long weekend. Have a great rest of the week and a safe and happy holiday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment